12/03/2010

Osaka

Have you ever heard about Osaka? It is one of the biggest  city in Japan. As far as I know, it is the second biggest after Tokyo. I've been to Osaka twice before, about 4 years ago and 1 year ago. I didn't choose to go there, but I had some errands to do. I don't like Osaka very much.

There are three reasons I say so. First, let me say I don't like the way they talk. People in Osaka speak using a special dialect called "Osaka-Ben. " It has a very rough sound, so sounds like they are always angry at me. Second, the main station is too big and complicated for me. I got lost every step I walked. I am 32 years old, but I felt like a little girl. I'd lived in Los Angeles, but I still think towns in LA are much better than Osaka. The last of these reasons is most of their buildings are very "showy". They look like they are all trying to say they are the best. There is no humility in Osaka buildings.

I said I don't like this place, but I would say Osaka is actually very attractive to some people.  Many tourists visit and enjoy it there. Big Osaka fans exist all over the world. Because this city has  charisma and is filled with an unique atmosphere. Osaka overwhelms us all the time, in both good way and bad. It is the most powerful city in Japan. I want to love Osaka..., but I can't... because Osaka  is like a wild stallion, it doesn't mesh with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment