12/30/2009

Fate

It has been so long since I've updated my blog. While I was gone, two big things happened to me.

One is that I came back to my country, Japan. The other is that I got married.Those two things were quite big events for me. I believe that they changed my life.

I didn't want to come back to Japan, because the life I had in the U.S. was more exciting for me. But now, I realized that I shouldn't choose the place I live depending on if it is exciting or not. I started liking the thought of staying in Japan. If I have a chance to go back to the U.S., that would be my fate. If I keep staying here, in Japan, that would be my fate as well. I've decided to follow my fate.

My Fate.

I had the fate of getting married to my husband.

I believe that that was decided since I was born 31 years ago.


He is watching "The Pirates of Caribbean" at this moment without knowing about me thinking about the fate of him and I.

No comments:

Post a Comment