2/08/2012

Baby

January 8th, 2012, I delivered a baby girl. Oh, my gosh, it took 21 hours to deliver my daughter. I thought I might die because my blood pressure got really high (over 170mmHg) when I was pushing her and she didn't come out smoothly. The due date was January 15th, so she may have wanted to stay in me little bit longer. However, she was born really healthy. 

I didn't know what to say or what to think when I touched my daughter first time. She was in my body for 9 months. I was moved to have finally met her. She was small, soft and warm. My husband and I were very scared of holding her because she was so fragile. We thank God to have let us have such a beautiful girl. 

We have to be ready to raise her now. The delivery may be end, but raising one person has just started. Producing life comes with a huge responsibility. When I got pregnant, my husband and I didn't think much of anything, we just happy simply. But now that my daughter depends on us, we have to face the coming challenges with care and thought. We need to be parents who she can always be proud of.

Well, nice to meet you, girl! Let's have a great family together.

1 comment:

  1. Hi!
    I'm Shoka.
    How beautiful your baby is!
    I hope to see her directly in the near future.
    To raise a baby is a tough work, I know.
    Please take care of yourself.
    I believe you, your baby and husband have a great family together.

    ReplyDelete