11/21/2011

Pregnant

I am wondering who is reading this blog since I haven't written for a long long time. Within that long period, I got pregnant.

Now I am 33 weeks, or 8 months pregnant. (Using the Japanese counting method, I am 9 months pregnant)



Within 50 days, I will see my baby. That is unbelievable.
The baby is a girl. How fantastic!

She moves a lot in my uterus, no matter what I am doing. It is a beautiful thing (?) to be able to see my stomach move as she moves her arms and legs. My husband touches her over my skin softly and calls her name; which was decided by my father and his father. I realized that having my "own" family is a very special thing. I am so excited! I can't wait to kiss my daughter's cheeks. I want to touch her soft hair and want to feel her warmth. I am wondering if my daughter will think the same way as me.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Midori,I can feel your exprctation and anxiety for the birth of your first baby.
    I hope an easy delivery to you.

    ReplyDelete